Red, White, and Booze Ice Pops
Ingredients10 h 35 m servings 214
- Whisk sugar and water together in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and syrup is clear, 2 to 3 minutes. Cool syrup to room temperature.
- Blend strawberries, 1 1/2 tablespoons syrup, and 1 1/2 tablespoons vodka together in a blender or food processor until smooth. Pour strawberry mixture into the bottoms of 6 ice pop molds; freeze until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Whisk cream cheese and 1 1/2 tablespoons syrup together in a bowl until smooth; whisk in 1 tablespoon vodka. Pour cheese mixture into ice pop molds on top of firm strawberry layer; freeze until cream cheese layer is firm, at least 1 hour.
- Blend blueberries, 1 1/2 tablespoons syrup, and 1 1/2 tablespoons vodka together in a blender or food processor until smooth. Pour blueberry mixture on top of firm cheesecake layer; freeze until solid, 8 hours to overnight.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the simple syrup ingredients. The actual amount of simple syrup consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 214 calories; 6.8 33 1.9 21 57 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Wow! These are incredibly delicious (just be sure to keep them away from the kids). I made these for a birthday bbq last weekend and my guests went absolutely crazy for them. They take a bit of ...
Made them for a 4th of July party turned out great!! The blue berry was a little more purple but they got the idea.