Ingredients30 m servings 208 cals
- Combine marshmallows and butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat; cook and stir until melted, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir rice cereal into marshmallow mixture until evenly coated. Remove saucepan from heat and cool mixture until easily handled, about 10 minutes.
- Unroll fruit rolls onto a work surface. Cut licorice to fit the length of each fruit roll.
- Spoon rice mixture onto half of each fruit roll. Place a piece of licorice on top of 1 rice mixture edge. Starting on the licorice edge, roll fruit roll around rice mixture ending with the fruit roll edge without rice mixture to seal. Repeat with remaining fruit rolls.
- Dip a knife in water and slice 'sushi' into equal-size pieces.
- Cook's Note:
- Any gummy candy can be substituted for the licorice.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 2.3 g fat; 44.7 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 216 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
We enjoyed making this recipe for my daughter's class instead of cupcakes. Was a big hit with all of them as the platter came back empty! The candy filling are endless!
WHAT A FUN IDEA!! I made regular Rice Krispie treats and then shaped them like sushi and added Swedish fish on top with Fruit by the Foot for the "seaweed." Also made another variety with red ...
I use Swedish fish instead of licorice taste a lot better!!!!!! These are always a hit!!!!