Ingredients35 m servings 349
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, and red pepper flakes together in a large bowl; add shrimp and marinate, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove shrimp from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook shrimp and sausage on the preheated grill until cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Grilling with the shell on keeps the shrimp more succulent. With a paring knife, cut through back of shell to remove vein while keeping the rest of shell and tail intact.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 349 calories; 29.9 2.2 16.8 109 572 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I tried this recipe because the combination of shrimp and sausages looked interesting. However, the cooking times for each ingredient are totally different. I’m not sure if there is a error in...
Great recipe. In order to not over cook or undercook anything, I sliced the sausage and cooked it in a fry pan until done. I was too lazy to put them on skewers and grill so I just cooked the sh...
Hi everyone! I wrote this recipe and I feel the need to clarify a couple of things. 1. I used raw Italian sausages that were split lengthwise 2. I used the large shrimp 16/20 and cooked them ...
I used jalepeno sausage. I didn't really measure anything for the shrimp marinade, but I used EVOO, fresh lemon juice, lots of minced garlic, some salt, and some Cholula hot sauce. It marinated ...