Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 160 cals
Original recipe yields 50 servings
- Line baking sheets with waxed paper.
- Beat brown sugar and butter together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; add vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Gradually beat flour into creamed butter mixture until smooth; add sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth. Fold chocolate chips and pecans into cookie dough mixture; shape into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate cookie dough balls until chilled, about 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate bark in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Dip each cookie dough ball into melted chocolate using 2 forks to hold the ball. Place dipped ball onto the waxed paper and repeat with remaining balls and chocolate. Chill in refrigerator until set, at least 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes:
- No matter which method you use to melt chocolate, be sure to stir frequently to avoid burning or hot spots in the chocolate.
- Walnuts can be substituted for pecans.
Per Serving: 160 calories; 9.9 g fat; 19.1 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 25 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I like this recipe. when I made the dough I found out the dough was to soft to put into 1 inch balls as the directions tells you so, my solution was to put the dough in a plastic container and p...