Chocolate Peanut Raisin Bites
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 178 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (24 1-tablespoon balls)
- Grind 1/2 cup oats in food processor into a powder; transfer to a bowl.
- Process 1/2 cup raisins in a food processor until thick and paste-like; add peanut butter, applesauce, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Blend mixture again until smooth. Blend ground oats into the mixture until it begins to clump together. If more moisture is needed to achieve clumping, add more applesauce.
- Transfer the raisin mixture to a bowl. Mix remaining oats, remaining raisins, chocolate chips, and peanuts with the raisin mixture; roll by rounded tablespoon into small balls.
- Cook's Note:
- A moist consistency is important for forming balls, so the amount of applesauce can be adjusted as needed.
- I store these in the fridge, though it does make the texture more crumbly.
Per Serving: 178 calories; 8.5 g fat; 23.7 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 43 mg sodium. Full nutrition