Pecan Almond Date Bars
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 140
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread pecans and almonds onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until nuts are toasted and fragrant, 7 to 8 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and decrease oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine flour, flax seeds, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a food processor; pulse a few times. Add pecans and almonds to flour mixture; pulse until nuts are coarsely chopped. Add oats and dates to flour-nut mixture; pulse just until combined.
- Whisk maple syrup and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; pour over oat mixture and pulse just until combined. Spread oat mixture into an 8-inch square pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven lightly browned, about 25 minutes; cool to room temperature.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute quick-cooking oats with rolled oats if desired.
Per Serving: 140 calories; 9 14.1 2.9 0 46 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This are absolutely delicious! I've been looking for a recipe like this for a long time. I used half pecans half walnuts and to make them even more hearty I added en extra tablespoon of flax see...
These are excellent-I didn't have any flax see so substituted chia seeds. Very tasty, fast and healthy!
Loved it but used honey instead as I didn't have maple syrup on hand.
These are delicious! I love chewy, nutty, seedy snacks. These fit the bill. I substituted buckwheat flour for all purpose, to make these gluten free. I also substituted chia seeds for flax seed,...