Apple Butter Cardamom Cheesecake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h servings 345 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 9-inch springform pan with pie crust. Beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy and smooth. Add sugar and continue beating on low speed until smooth. Add eggs one at a time while beating. Stir in extract. Pour filling into crust.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely before removing from the pan.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add apples and saute until soft, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add apple butter, cardamom and pecans. Continue cooking an additional 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Arrange apples on top of cheesecake. Garnish with whipped cream and ginger. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, until serving time.
- QUICK AND EASY METHOD
- Make Apple Cardamom topping as directed and arrange on top of store-bought cheesecake. Garnish with whipped cream and ginger.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 22.6 g fat; 30.8 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 88 mg cholesterol; 216 mg sodium. Full nutrition