Almond-Blueberry Oatmeal De-lites
"Wanted to come up with a new cookie using sugar substitutes that were fun and flavorful. Starting with a basic oatmeal cookie recipe, I decided to add blueberries and almond slices instead of raisins and chocolate chips. First time I ever made them, and they look, smell, and taste amazing."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 98
Original recipe yields 42 servings (42 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat butter, sucralose sweetener, and brown sugar replacement together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat 1 egg into butter mixture. Beat last egg into mixture along with milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl; add to butter mixture and beat. Fold oats, blueberries, and sliced almonds into the dough.
- Heat baking sheets in preheated oven until slightly warmed.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonful two inches apart onto warmed baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges start to turn golden brown, 13 to 15 minutes. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for five minutes before removing to wire cooling racks to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use low-fat or fat-free milk if you prefer.
Per Serving: 98 calories; 5.8 9.6 2.1 21 94 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1