Ingredients30 m servings 255 cals
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spread pie crust pastries onto a flat surface and cut rounds from the dough using a 5-inch round cutter. Spoon 1 tablespoon blueberries into the center of each round; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon sugar over each portion of blueberries. Dust blueberries with cinnamon.
- Fold dough over the filling and seal edges by pressing with a fork. Arrange pies onto a baking sheet. Brush tops of hand pies with beaten egg. Sprinkle turbinado sugar over the pies.
- Bake in preheated oven until browned, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- I used a gadget like a stainless steel ravioli/pierogi/dumpling maker on one batch and they were a snap.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 12.5 g fat; 33.5 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 196 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very good! I used fresh blueberries. So easy to make. I would recommend that you bake it at 375 instead of what's on the recipe. I tried it at 425 but it was browning to quickly. Reduced it to 3...
Used Sweet Almond Flaky Pie Crust for the base, which worked well. The crust was slightly sweet so the fact I didn't have turbinado sugar didn't mar the end product and almonds + cinnamon + blu...