Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 306
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt 6 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic until onion is slightly softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix potatoes, Mexican cheese blend, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and onion mixture together in a bowl; pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix corn flakes, melted butter, and garlic salt together in a bowl; sprinkle over potato mixture. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until corn flake topping is lightly browned, about 30 minutes more.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 306 calories; 26.1 18.2 9.1 57 688 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2