Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 219
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Combine pork and beans, kidney beans, lima beans, onion, brown sugar, ketchup, and dry mustard together in a bowl; transfer to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle bacon over bean mixture. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and continue baking until bubbling, about 30 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Butter beans can be substituted for the lima beans.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 219 calories; 1.6 44.8 9.2 6 723 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Amazing! This turned out SO good! It was even better the next day when the left-overs come out of the fridge and it's a lot thicker. Plus the flavors enhance and come together so much better. ...