Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 320 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 sliders)
- Pour enough water into a large baking dish to fill about halfway. Stir 1/2 cup salt into water until dissolved; add tarragon. Place salmon in the brine, adding more water if needed to completely cover salmon. Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate until brine has soaked into the salmon, 2 to 12 hours.
- Whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, pepper, lemon zest, and 1 pinch salt together in a bowl until aioli is smooth; refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from brine and place on a wire rack to dry, about 30 minutes. Discard brine.
- Place apple wood chips in the smoker. Place salmon in the smoker and smoke according to the manufacturer's instructions on low heat until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Assemble sliders by dividing the salmon among the 12 buns. Top each piece of salmon with a spoonful of aioli. Place top bun on aioli layer creating a sandwich.
- Cook's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the brine ingredients. The actual amount of the brine consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 22.3 g fat; 159.5 g carbohydrates; 13.6 g protein; 40 mg cholesterol; 141 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1