Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 265 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cookies, brown sugar, butter, and ground ginger together in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove crust from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Process cream cheese, eggs, white sugar, lemon juice, and lemon extract in a food processor until smooth and creamy; spread over crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecake is set, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool cheesecake to room temperature and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- You can add lemon zest for more flavor or omit the lemon altogether and make a vanilla cream cheese.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 16 g fat; 27.3 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 55 mg cholesterol; 192 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
5.21.16 I mixed up the cheesecake mixture, and wanted more lemon flavor, so I did add lemon zest in addition to lemon juice. The crust turned out crumbly, and about half of it stayed in the di...
The ginger was too strong for my liking... most of the bars ended up in the trash unfortunately