Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 265
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cookies, brown sugar, butter, and ground ginger together in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove crust from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Process cream cheese, eggs, white sugar, lemon juice, and lemon extract in a food processor until smooth and creamy; spread over crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecake is set, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool cheesecake to room temperature and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- You can add lemon zest for more flavor or omit the lemon altogether and make a vanilla cream cheese.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 16 27.3 3.7 55 192 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
5.21.16 I mixed up the cheesecake mixture, and wanted more lemon flavor, so I did add lemon zest in addition to lemon juice. The crust turned out crumbly, and about half of it stayed in the di...
Too much crust, not enough topping. A little too sweet for our taste.
The ginger was too strong for my liking... most of the bars ended up in the trash unfortunately