Noemi's Tropical Ice Cream
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 20 m servings 307
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Blend bananas, jackfruit pods, and cream in a blender until jackfruit is mostly chopped into small pieces.
- Combine coconut milk and sugar together in a saucepan over low heat; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir the banana mixture into the coconut milk mixture. Stir vanilla extract and sea salt into coconut milk mixture.
- Pour 1/2 of the coconut milk-banana mixture into a blender. Cover and hold lid down; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend until smooth. Pour blended mixture into a long rectangular pan or glass tray. Repeat blending the remaining coconut-banana mixture until smooth; pour into the pan. Stir flaked coconut into pureed coconut-banana mixture. Cover pan with a lid or aluminum foil and place in the freezer, stirring 1 time every hour, for 5 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The sugar, cream, and coconut base is a great start for a variety of flavors. Try bananas and walnuts or rum and raisin or chocolate.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 18.4 37 2.1 33 114 Full nutrition