Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 336 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Place red potatoes and sweet potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
- Transfer potato mixture to a large bowl and refrigerate until cooled, about 30 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise, red onion, horseradish, mustard, olive oil, bacon, garlic powder, sea salt, and white pepper, respectively, into potato mixture; garnish with paprika.
- Cook's Notes:
- While the potatoes are cooking, I dice the onion and gather the ingredients. After potatoes are cooked and chilled, I add everything together. It usually takes about an hour all total with cooking, chilling, and mixing.
- I usually just add a pinch of the garlic powder, salt, and pepper and then, after I mix everything, I add more to taste. When I am satisfied with the way it tastes, I put it into a bowl and sprinkle the paprika on top.
Per Serving: 336 calories; 16.3 g fat; 41.1 g carbohydrates; 7.6 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 411 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was a nice change from the usual potato salads. I did not cube the potatoes before boiling b/c I have better luck when I keep them whole. I also peeled the sweet potato, which it doesn't sa...