Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 432 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Whisk teriyaki sauce, water, barbeque sauce, honey, Cajun seasoning, salt, garlic, and onion powder together in a bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade in a small bowl and pour rest into a large resealable plastic bag. Add steaks to the bag. Squeeze bag to remove as much air as possible, while assuring meat is covered completely in marinade, and seal.
- Refrigerate reserved marinade and marinate steaks in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove steaks from the marinade and shake to remove excess moisture from meat. Discard used marinade.
- Grill steaks, basting frequently with reserved marinade, until they are beginning to firm and are hot and slightly pink in the center, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 432 calories; 15.8 g fat; 43.4 g carbohydrates; 27.3 g protein; 60 mg cholesterol; 6968 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1