Corned Beef and Cabbage To Die For
19 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 h 45 m servings 463
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place brisket in the crock of a slow cooker. Pour beef stock over brisket.
- Place pickling spices, garlic, and bay leaves into a cheesecloth bag, tie the bag, and submerge it into the stock.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Remove brisket to a cutting board; cut into small pieces.
- Strain cooking liquid through a fine-mesh sieve. Discard spices and any strained pieces.
- Combine brisket, chicken stock, strained beef stock, and cabbage in the slow cooker crock.
- Cook on Low until cabbage is tender, about 2 1/2 hours.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 463 calories; 31.9 15.9 28 92 466 Full nutrition