Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 378
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain.
- Melt processed cheese food in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix potatoes, melted cheese food, mayonnaise, and bacon bits together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Pour potato mixture into the prepared baking dish; cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until lightly browned on top, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can fry regular bacon on the stove in a frying pan or skillet until its nice and crispy. Drain the grease and crumble up the cooked bacon to make home-made bacon bits. Using homemade bacon bits enhances the flavor of your potato dish.
- The processed cheese food can also be melted in the microwave or in a saucepan.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 378 calories; 24 32.4 9.7 26 472 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These were tasty! They are a bit on the thick/rich side so keep that in mind. I did use 2% light Velveeta and light Hellmanns mayo, and that worked very well. Also, I boiled my potatoes whole th...