Thai Chicken Slaw Burgers
Ingredients30 m servings 379 cals
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Arrange hamburger buns, cut-sides facing up, in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Toast buns under the preheated broiler until toasted, 30 to 60 seconds.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion, tomato paste, and garlic in hot butter until onion is softened, about 5 minutes. Stir chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and sugar into onion mixture.
- Stir chicken and olive oil into the skillet; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk relish, lemon juice, and honey together in a large bowl; add coleslaw blend and toss to coat.
- Spoon chicken mixture into toasted buns and top with coleslaw.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 1/2 teaspoon stevia sugar substitute (such as Truvia®) for the 1 teaspoon sugar, if desired.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 379 calories; 12.6 g fat; 36 g carbohydrates; 29.7 g protein; 78 mg cholesterol; 488 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I enjoyed this. was easy to make. For my taste there was not enough spice to balance the sweet in the chicken and slaw. I am going to add a few shakes of red pepper flakes to leftovers
The title of this recipe is misleading to me. These are not burgers, in my opinion. I really enjoyed this recipe, however I only used half of the chicken called for, but used the full amount of...