Ingredients1 h servings 546
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Mix chicken, artichokes, shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes together in a large bowl.
- Beat cream cheese, milk, 1 tablespoon basil, and garlic powder together in a bowl until smooth. Mix 2/3 of the cream cheese mixture with the chicken mixture. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Spread a single layer of lasagna noodles over the cream cheese mixture, top with 1/3 of the chicken mixture, and a layer of mozzarella cheese slices. Repeat layering with noodles, chicken mixture, and mozzarella slices 2 times. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese and basil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and bubbling, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 546 calories; 31.7 32.3 33.7 118 772 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We really liked this recipe, but it was a little too rich for me. I'm thinking of substituting cottage cheese for the cream cheese. I also substitute cottage cheese with ricotta in my regular ...
Only change I made was to omit the sun dried tomatoes b/c I forgot to buy them. A great recipe!