Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 311 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Whisk flour, sugar, and baking powder together in a large bowl. Cut cold butter pieces into flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs. Fold cream cheese into butter mixture.
- Stir a small amount of the 3/4 cup milk into cream cheese mixture, continuing to add milk until the dough is sticky. Turn the dough out onto a work surface and knead until the dough is soft, 1 to 5 minutes.
- Roll or cut dough into desired shape and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Brush 1 tablespoon milk over the top of the dough.
- Bake shortbread in the preheated oven until golden brown and fragrant, 15 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 311 calories; 17.7 g fat; 33.3 g carbohydrates; 5.2 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 194 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I had trouble with the dough being too sticky even though I tried to use a small amount of the milk. I tried refrigerating the dough. I ended up rolling the dough between two sheets of waxed pa...