Becky's Slow Cooker Gluten-Free Thai Chicken Curry
Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 434
- Whisk coconut milk, liquid amino acid, peanut butter, red curry powder, red curry paste, basil, red pepper flakes, and brown sugar together in crock of a slow cooker. Add onion, bell pepper, and cilantro to slow cooker; stir. Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Cook on High until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 3 hours. Add snap peas, stir, and continue cooking until peas are heated through, 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute an orange or yellow bell pepper for the red bell pepper.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 434 calories; 34.9 11.9 22.2 58 460 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I had no clue what "liquid amino acid" was. Had to look it up....gluten-free soy sauce or gluten-free tamari is a more helpful term.
I make curry dishes a lot. This sounds like a good recipe. Curry's are really good topped with slivered almonds, raisins and shredded coconut. These topping really compliment any curry dish. Wi...