Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 277
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Whisk flour, beer, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl until batter is evenly mixed; cover bowl with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Wrap bacon around each onion ring and arrange on a plate; refrigerate.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Dip wrapped onion rings in batter, shaking off any excess. Place battered onion rings onto a plate while dipping the rest; do not stack.
- Fry battered onion rings, working in batches, in the hot oil until browned, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer cooked onion rings to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the batter ingredients. The actual amount of the batter consumed will vary.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 19 15.2 8.9 20 433 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1