Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 10 m servings 334 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix strawberries and sugar together in a bowl until evenly coated. Refrigerate until strawberries are thawed, 8 hours to overnight.
- Place a slice of angel food cake on each plate; top with whipped topping and sweetened strawberries.
- Cook' Note:
- Number of servings depends on the size of angel cake and how thick you'd like to slice it. Frankly, I can eat it all by myself.
- You can thaw the strawberries at room temperature for 30 minutes instead of in the refrigerator if desired.
- If you have time thaw strawberries slightly and slice them before you add sugar.
Per Serving: 334 calories; 10 g fat; 59.3 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 435 mg sodium. Full nutrition