Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 10 m servings 334
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix strawberries and sugar together in a bowl until evenly coated. Refrigerate until strawberries are thawed, 8 hours to overnight.
- Place a slice of angel food cake on each plate; top with whipped topping and sweetened strawberries.
You might also like
- Cook' Note:
- Number of servings depends on the size of angel cake and how thick you'd like to slice it. Frankly, I can eat it all by myself.
- You can thaw the strawberries at room temperature for 30 minutes instead of in the refrigerator if desired.
- If you have time thaw strawberries slightly and slice them before you add sugar.
Per Serving: 334 calories; 10 59.3 4.1 0 435 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1