Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 325
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl; cook in the microwave, stirring occasionally, until tender but still hold shape, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, Parmesan cheese, milk, and half of the rosemary together in a bowl until smooth; season with salt and pepper.
- Saute bacon in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat until almost crisp, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove about 1/4 cup of the bacon and set aside; drain all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings from the skillet.
- Saute potatoes in the bacon drippings and remaining bacon until bacon is crisp, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Gently stir tomato and egg mixture into the potatoes. Sprinkle reserved bacon and remaining rosemary over egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and frittata is browned, about 40 minutes. Cut frittata into wedges.
Per Serving: 325 calories; 18.4 16.2 23.9 396 578 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I only made 1/2 the recipe. Think breakfast frittata...bacon and potatoes. It was tasty. I liked the rosemary.
This was an easy way to impress my aunt's at my mom's house when I last went to visit. The uncle's were dubious as t they thought it similar to quiche, and the refrain of,"Real men don't eat qu...