Ingredients30 m servings 132
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place corn on hot grill and cook until charred on all sides, about 15 minutes. Remove corn from grill and cool.
- Pour lime juice into a bowl; add cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper. Pour olive oil into lime juice mixture while continuously whisking until dressing is smooth. Add cabbage and jalapeno pepper to dressing and toss.
- Cut corn from cob and mix into cabbage mixture. Crumble queso fresco over slaw; toss well.
- Cook's Note:
- For ease in removing corn from cob, place the narrow end of cob in a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®). This gives you a holder for the cob and it catches the removed corn kernels.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 5.5 19.6 5.2 5 59 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Everyone loved it! Made it as listed. Just be sure to really grill/blacken the corn. This adds an incredible sweetness. Great with fish tacos!
A killer slaw! I doubled the lime juice, cumin and cilantro. I used feta I place of queso fresco and it was delicious! I ate it by itself and kept coming back for more! So so good!
This was fantastic! I'm making it again to serve with white chicken chili. The colors are beautiful.