Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 132 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place corn on hot grill and cook until charred on all sides, about 15 minutes. Remove corn from grill and cool.
- Pour lime juice into a bowl; add cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper. Pour olive oil into lime juice mixture while continuously whisking until dressing is smooth. Add cabbage and jalapeno pepper to dressing and toss.
- Cut corn from cob and mix into cabbage mixture. Crumble queso fresco over slaw; toss well.
- Cook's Note:
- For ease in removing corn from cob, place the narrow end of cob in a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®). This gives you a holder for the cob and it catches the removed corn kernels.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 5.5 g fat; 19.6 g carbohydrates; 5.2 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 59 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Everyone loved it! Made it as listed. Just be sure to really grill/blacken the corn. This adds an incredible sweetness. Great with fish tacos!