Ultimate Gooey Blueberry Pie
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 407 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- Mix blueberries and cornstarch together in a bowl until all the blueberries are coated. Add sugar, orange juice, orange zest, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to blueberries; stir until well mixed.
- Press 1 pie crust into the prepared pie dish. Brush the bottom crust with ½ of the beaten egg white. Pour blueberry mixture into the pie crust.
- Lay the second crust over the blueberry filling, crimping the 2 crusts together to seal. Cut 4 1/2-inch slits into the top crust. Brush the top crust with the remaining egg wash. Cover crust edges with strips of aluminum foil to prevent burning.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 407 calories; 15.7 g fat; 64.5 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 242 mg sodium. Full nutrition