Blueberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 165
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat sugar and butter together in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; add eggs and beat until creamy and smooth. Add oats, chocolate chips, and blueberry jam; beat until evenly distributed. Mix flour mixture into blueberry jam mixture until just combined. Drop spoonfuls of dough, 2-inches apart, on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 6.7 25.4 2.4 26 102 Full nutrition