Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 1007
- Mix the sugar, paprika, chili powder, salt, and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Rub all surfaces of meat generously with the dry mixture. Place ribs in the prepared dish in a single layer. Cover and chill the ribs in the refrigerator 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium indirect heat. Center one-fourth of the ribs and two ice cubes on a sheet (12x18 inches) of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Bring up foil sides. Double-fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Grill packets on a grill rack over medium (375 degrees F to 400 degrees F) indirect heat in covered grill 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until tender.
- Open packets carefully by cutting along top folds with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape.; then open top of foil packet. Brush ribs with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Continue grilling over direct medium heat, covered, 5 minutes more until browned and crisp, turning once.
- Serve with additional barbecue sauce as desired.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Want that prize-winning ribs taste, but without spending hours over a hot grill? All you have to do is pull out your heavy duty aluminum foil! Wrapping the ribs in foil helps keep all of the flavor right where you want it: in the ribs! Plus, cooking these in foil packets will help keep your grill clean. That way you can enjoy these delicious, tender and juicy ribs without any worry of a sticky mess to clean up later.
Per Serving: 1007 calories; 83.9 17.2 43.4 186 1054 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 33
Excellent - they were "fall off the bone" good.
I made it in the oven... only 1.5 hours and meat was a little tough and there was way to much paprika. Will not make again. If I do will be making drastic changes.
Well I used the aluminum foil, but that is it!!! I used 2 slabs of baby back ribs and cut into 4 sections. I removed the membrane! Brushed with Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce and put each section in...
As they were sealed in foil and cooked by indirect heat, I saw no need to use the Grill (where maintaining a set heat requires a tad more attention than an oven). So, I used the oven (set on b...
YUM!!!! I Don't have time to cook during the week so I used this rub on 4 meaty boneless chuck ribs & let them rest on the counter for about 15 minutes. Then I cooked them with olive oil on t...
Best short rib recipe that exists in the planet. Super juicy. Very accessible ingredients and cheap. After the ribs are cooked I like to roast them directly on the grill for about 15-20 minutes.
Very good! Some of the best I've had, or made. I followed the recipe almost exactly. Changes I made as follows: hot smoked paprika and chipotle chili powder were substituted. Also, the recipe di...
My husband has not stopped raving about this recipe! The ribs were melt-in-your-mouth tender. The rub was not overpowering and added just the right amount of kick. You knocked this out of the pa...
Awesome! Made this for a last minute get together with my parents and everyone was amazed. I did a few things different but the cooking instructions were exactly as described. I did use my ow...