Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 337
Original recipe yields 7 servings (14 rolls)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir turkey and onion in the hot skillet until turkey is completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir sloppy joe sauce into the turkey and onion mixture; simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and stir Cheddar cheese into the turkey mixture until melted.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper onto a flat surface. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the turkey mixture down the center of the wrapper making a line that reaches to within an inch of 2 opposing corners. Fold the near corners over the filling so the points overlap the filling. Fold one of the remaining corners over the filling and roll to form a log. Repeat filling and rolling with remaining filling and wrappers until all filling is used. Brush olive oil over the rolls to coat and arrange onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake rolls in the preheated oven until lightly browned and crispy, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This can also be made with ground beef.
- These can also be fried in peanut or vegetable oil.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 20.8 18.1 19.3 66 560 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1