Best Broccoli Salad Ever!
Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 507 cals
- Whisk mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and sugar together in a small bowl until sugar dissolves and the dressing is smooth.
- Toss broccoli, grapes, walnuts, red onion, sunflower seeds, cranberries, and bacon bits together in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over the salad and gently fold so ingredients are evenly coated.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours. Stir before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use gold or regular raisins instead of Craisins®.
- Use green grapes if you prefer.
- You can add shredded Cheddar cheese and poppy seeds if you fancy!
Per Serving: 507 calories; 43.1 g fat; 27.5 g carbohydrates; 7.5 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 373 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I liked this salad but it is a fairly standard recipe for this type of salad (which I expected...no problem.) I do wish AR would list broccoli in cups (and a lot of other ingredients, especially...