Lattice Chicken and Peppers Pie
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 576
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Stir chicken, cream of chicken soup, roasted red peppers, salsa, sour cream, green onions, and chili powder together in a 12x8-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 15 minutes. Remove dish from oven and stir.
- Separate the breadsticks into 16 strips. Arrange the strips, lattice-style, over the chicken mixture, overlapping strips as necessary to fit the dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until breadsticks are golden, about 15 minutes more.
Per Serving: 576 calories; 22.8 50.9 39 98 1547 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1