Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 293 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Beat white sugar, confectioners' sugar, and butter together in a stand mixer until smooth and creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat until fully incorporated. Pour oil into sugar-butter mixture; beat until smooth. Slowly add flour to sugar-butter mixture, 1 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition until dough is stiff. Refrigerate dough, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Drop dough by the spoonful onto baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Work in batches if needed.
- Cook's Note:
- Roll dough thicker (1/4-inch) for softer cookies.
- Margarine can be used in place of the butter.
- Dough can also be rolled out and cut into shapes instead of dropping onto baking sheet before cooking.
Per Serving: 293 calories; 17.5 g fat; 31.1 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 358 mg sodium. Full nutrition