Ingredients55 m servings 139
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line baking sheets with a silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, 1/4 cup at a time, until dough is well-combined. Gently stir chocolate chunks, coconut, and pecans into dough. Scoop dough in 1-inch balls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are set, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 7.8 16.9 1.6 18 70 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I typed in easy cookie receipt and this one caught my eyes. We just made them for Christmas cookies. They are really good but, do not make them if you are not ok with coconut. If you like Germa...
I know people hate when reviewers tweak the recipe then review. BUT, I just tweakwd it for estitics. I added everything but the coconut and pecans to the batter. I scooped batter onto the pan,...
They are delicious!! Keep a close eye on them while baking not to over cook.
Very tasty cookies, I made these without the coconut, pecans and chocolate chunks and my sons raved about them. I'll be making them again!
they're amazing. I didn't have coconut to put in but they're like mini cakes. very simple but addicting. some chocolate bars probably could be added to boost the chocolate flavor. great when you...