Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 348 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings (1 ham)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Score the top of the ham in a diamond pattern with serrated knife. Place ham on a roasting rack in a roasting pan. Pour 1 1/2 cups mango nectar over ham.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the internal temperature of the ham is 140 degrees F (60 degrees C), 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Stir brown sugar, Dijon mustard, ginger root, cinnamon, and cloves together in a small bowl.
- Combine mango preserves, white wine, and remaining 1/2 cup mango nectar together in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stir in brown sugar mixture, reduce heat to low, and simmer until glaze thickens, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Brush ham all over with glaze. Continue baking until glaze is bubbling, about 10 minutes more. Remove ham from oven and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes before carving.
Per Serving: 348 calories; 20.1 g fat; 13.8 g carbohydrates; 25.9 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 1450 mg sodium. Full nutrition