Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 192
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
- Mix watermelon, onion, and mint together in a separate bowl. Drizzle dressing over watermelon mixture and add blue cheese; toss well.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I prefer Gorgonzola cheese, but I good quality Maytag or Roquefort will work also.
- Canola oil can be substituted for olive oil.
- Watermelon can be scooped into balls instead of cubes.
Per Serving: 192 calories; 13.4 15.9 4.3 11 201 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
LOVED THIS! I used red onion. This was light, refreshing and delicious...a definite keeper~YUM! Thanks for sharing. :)
Good. Brought it to a party. It was a hit. Good way to use fresh mint. I used fewer onions.