Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 209 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- Combine lecithin, 3 tablespoons flax seeds, and chia seeds in a bowl; add boiling water. Allow seed mixture to soak until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Blend seed mixture in a blender on high speed until smooth. Add almond milk, honey, and molasses; blend until smooth.
- Sift spelt flour, rye flour, baking powder, and salt together into a bowl; add sesame seeds and 1/2 cup flax seeds. Pour almond milk mixture into flour mixture and mix until dough is evenly combined and holds together. Divide dough between the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is cooked through and crust is lightly browned, about 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute oat flour or brown rice flour for the rye if you like.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 7.2 g fat; 32.8 g carbohydrates; 6.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 82 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1