Vegan Date, Walnut, and Zucchini Muffins
Ingredients1 h servings 214
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Soak chia seeds in the water in a bowl until thickened and paste-like, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk cashew flour, flax seed, coconut flour, tapioca starch, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Mix chia seed mixture, dates, walnuts, zucchini, applesauce, coconut oil, and stevia together in a separate bowl; stir into dry mixture until batter is just combined. Spoon batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool muffins in the muffin tin on a wire rack before removing, about 10 minutes; cool another 5 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute almond flour for the cashew nut flour. Or you can use half nut flour and half corn flour (not corn meal).
Per Serving: 214 calories; 14.5 19.6 4.5 0 205 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
First review!! Just going to say that I'm a lazy baker and I didn't have All of the exact ingredients and didn't want to go and buy them . I'm not vegan either but just loved the healthiness of ...
Delicious! I didn't have chia seeds on hand so we used flax seeds, substituted regular all purpose flour for cashew flour, corn starch for tapioca starch, and maple syrup for stevia. We also a...