Ingredients40 m servings
- In a large bowl combine the chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil and brown sugar and whisk to form a marinade. Add the cubed pork to the marinade and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the marinated cubes of pork on skewers, about 4 to 5 pieces per skewer. Transfer the skewers to the grill and cook, uncovered, turning to brown evenly every 2 to 3 minutes until tender, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
- *You can find chili garlic sauce and sesame oil in the ethnic or Asian section of most major supermarkets.
- Nutrition per serving: Calories: 330 calories; Protein: 47 grams; Fat: 14 grams; Sodium: 300 milligrams; Cholesterol: 170 milligrams; Saturated Fat: 4 grams; Carbohydrates: 1 grams; Fiber: 0 grams
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I grew up enjoying this dish with beed roast like a tri tip or a rib eye have the butcher slice it as this as thin as possible and to the marinade we always added green onion to the marinade an...
Awesome marinade! I use on pork and chicken with some roasted veggies and rice.