Ingredients1 h servings 274
- Combine yogurt, sugar, peanut butter, Irish cream liqueur, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Refrigerate yogurt mixture until chilled, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Process yogurt mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturers' instructions for churning.
- Cook's Note:
- Peanut butter may remain a bit chunky when stirring all the ingredients together. I use a rubber spatula.
- My Kitchen-Aid® ice cream maker attachment took about 25 minutes to churn the frozen yogurt.
- 'Froyo' will be a soft-serve. If you want it more firm, place in an airtight plastic container and freeze for 2 to 4 hours.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 9.8 32.2 10.8 0 115 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Really good. Super easy to make, even if you don't have an ice cream maker. It doesn't freeze solid, so a metal bowl in the freezer would do just as well. Think it would be good with some cr...
This is great! I took the advice of another reader and omitted all of the sugar. I too froze it in a bag and kneaded it a couple times. I didn't think the peanut butter was overwhelming, but ...
I didn't have any Bailey's so I used White Vanilla Syrup instead. It is awesome. I used my Kitchenaid Ice Cream Freezer and it was done in about 15 minutes.
This was very tasty. When mixing I decided to omit the sugar.. As i found it was sweet enough with the peanut butter . I don't have an ice cream maker so I poured it all into a freezer bag and l...