Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 340 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 large chicken wings)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir Thousand Island salad dressing, apricot jam, and onion soup mix together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Arrange chicken wings into a baking dish; pour the sauce over the wings. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes more.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 20.4 g fat; 36.1 g carbohydrates; 6.8 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 892 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3