Susan's Sweet Potato Casserole
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 360 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9-inch dish)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat mashed sweet potato, white sugar, eggs, milk, 3 tablespoons melted butter, vanilla extract, and salt together in a large bowl until smooth; spread ito a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until firmly set, about 45 minutes.
- Mix chopped pecans, brown sugar, flour, and 1/4 cup melted butter together in a bowl until dry ingredients are evenly moistened; spread evenly over the sweet potato mixture and top with marshmallows.
- Return dish to oven and bake until marshmallows are lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any type of chopped nuts, though pecan is best.
Per Serving: 360 calories; 14.4 g fat; 56.5 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 202 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1