Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 132 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 truffles)
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Mix popcorn and peanuts together in a large bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Pour honey into a microwave-safe bowl and heat in microwave until warmed and pourable, about 10 seconds; stir into melted chocolate.
- Pour chocolate-honey mixture over popcorn mixture, stirring until evenly coated. Scoop chocolate-popcorn mixture using a small ice cream scoop, pressing mixture into scoop. Release mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate truffles until firm, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 7.3 g fat; 17.5 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 51 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1