Ingredients25 m servings 291 cals
- Stir coconut milk and vinegar together in a bowl; set aside until the coconut milk tastes sour, about 5 minutes.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat egg and melted butter into the coconut milk mixture; pour into the flour mixture and whisk together until no lumps remain in the batter.
- Prepare a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Ladle batter into the skillet 1/4 cup at a time; cook until bubbles appear on the top of the pancake, about 5 minutes. Flip the pancake and continue cooking until the bottom is browned and the center is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes more.
Per Serving: 291 calories; 16.3 g fat; 31.7 g carbohydrates; 5.7 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 635 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
Very good. I used Almond milk instead of coconut and added 1 teaspoon of vanilla. I will make them again.
Yes Lord!! Okay so first off, my daughter and I have recently discovered that we are both gluten AND dairy intolerant. We've been trying to find recipies that can be tailored to our diet. This r...
its a great recipe. I added the vanilla extract as others suggested and it turned out delicious. it has a little coconut taste to it which I like, this pancakes are very fluffy and yummy! can be...
pretty good. I used whole wheat flour since it is a bit healthier and added a bit of vanilla as the other commenters suggested. they have a different taste than classic pancakes, but they were r...
this was quite tasty especially compared to plain pancakes. would make again for sure
This was basically the same as the recipe we found on Allrecipes using milk and vinegar, which we've enjoyed for several years. One of our children is trying to go milk-free, so I made this with...
Turned out perfect and tastes great! I will make this again. I didn’t have coconut milk so I used Almond milk still came out great.