Ingredients35 m servings 41
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
- Heat 3/4 cup hot sauce and butter together in saucepan over low heat, whisking constantly, until butter is melted and completely incorporated. Cool to room temperature.
- Stir chicken, bread crumbs, hot sauce mixture, celery, and eggs together in a bowl until evenly mixed; roll into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer meatballs to a platter and drizzle with 2 tablespoons hot sauce.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 41 calories; 2.2 1.9 3.2 16 104 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 20
I cut the recipe to 14 servings and got 20 servings using my small cookie scoop. I used Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage rather than the ground chicken, and these were just so yummy that I cou...
Giving 5 stars based on tweaking this a bit. I used 2/3 the amount of breadcrumbs this recipe calls for b/c I like the meatballs more dense. I added a half stick more celery also. The kicker was...
I thought these were great... definitely a little softer than our taste in texture... I baked a lot longer hoping to firm them up - which worked to an extent... but then the second day leftover...
I used Frank's Buffalo sauce instead for the red hot and butter mixture. Still tasted good and saved on the calories!!
I cooked them for 25 minutes per one reviewer. Made for a slightly crispy outside and sooo good! Will definitely put this in our rotation!
I followed the recipe exactly as is and found that it wasn't hot/flavorful enough. The meatballs were still delicious, maybe even better after being in the fridge overnight, but I think most of...
These were a great way to scratch the itch for chicken wings, without having all the fat and calories. I used ground turkey breast and panko breadcrumbs. Thanks for the great recipe!
These were awesome. Easy to make. I added some mozzarella cheese in the middle of the ball and it oozed out perfectly. You could make a day ahead and be ready for the party!