1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 296
Original recipe yields 18 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread one of the puff pastries into the bottom of the prepared baking dish, stretching so it reaches the edges.
- Bake pastry in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Beat egg yolks in a stainless steel bowl until smooth. Add macapuno strings, softened butter, and vanilla to the egg yolks; stir.
- Place the stainless steel bowl over a pot of boiling water; cook the macapuno mixture, stirring frequently, until it thickens, about 5 minutes. Pour over the baked puff pasty and spread into an even layer. Stretch the unbaked puff pastry over the top of the macapuno layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until top layer is golden brown, about 18 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
You might also like
Per Serving: 296 calories; 15 37 2.9 75 78 Full nutrition