Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 316
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Beat milk and sugar together in a bowl with an electric mixer until sugar dissolves. Add cream, cake mix, vanilla extract, and lemon zest; beat until smooth.
- Blend 1 cup blueberries in a blender until smooth; beat into cream mixture.
- Pour cream mixture and remaining blueberries into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to adjust ingredients, such as milk types, or cream and half-and-half to your personal liking.
- I use a high-speed blender for the whole recipe and an electric ice cream maker to continuously mix it as it sets.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 20.9 30.1 3.3 73 191 Full nutrition