Ground Beef Taco Flatbread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Was looking for a quick and easy dinner for me and the man. Had leftover pizza dough that I like to use for flatbreads. It is simple to add veggies to meat mixture and play with the flavors! Feel free to add your favorite hot sauce for a spicier kick. Serve with a side salad to complete the meal. You can switch out ingredients as you like; turkey or chicken for beef or experiment with different cheeses. Fold flatbread like a taco and enjoy!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 447
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add yellow onion, garlic, taco seasoning, and red pepper flakes; cook and stir until onion is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a separate skillet over medium heat.
- Roll dough into a thin crust onto a work surface; cut into 6 equal pieces.
- Fry each piece of dough in the hot oil until golden, about 1 minute per side. Transfer cooked flatbread to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Top each flatbread with ground beef mixture, Cheddar cheese, and green onion.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Extra-virgin olive oil can be substituted for the canola oil.
Per Serving: 447 calories; 24.5 30.4 23.7 70 962 Full nutrition