Easy Pineapple Pretzel Salad
Ingredients55 m servings 341
- Mix cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar together in a bowl; add pineapple and mix well. Fold whipped topping into pineapple mixture; refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Combine pretzels, butter, and 1/3 cup sugar in a bowl until evenly coated; spread onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pretzel mixture holds together like toffee, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove pan from oven and cool. Break pretzel mixture into pieces and mix into pineapple mixture.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 23 32.6 2.9 49 282 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Very tasty and easy! I first had this at a funeral and I hunted the church lady down for the recipe! It reminds me of the candy bar dessert salads minus the nuts...which is an amazing find when ...
I actually got this recipe from an aunt. It is a tasty addition to a potluck. I do not stir in the pretzels to serve it because if you have leftovers, you will have soggy pretzels. It is much...
This is excellent and a favorite at family gatherings. You must wait until before serving, to mix the crunchy pretzels in with the rest of it, so they don't get soggy. Some will use the pretzels...