Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 221 cals
- Whisk grapefruit juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, ground ginger, and salt together in a small bowl.
- Lay salmon into a shallow baking dish with the skin-side down; pour grapefruit juice mixture over salmon.
- Cover baking dish with plastic wrap and marinate salmon in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 40 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 221 calories; 12.2 g fat; 2.9 g carbohydrates; 23.4 g protein; 66 mg cholesterol; 1040 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I just prepared it yesterday and everybody loved it. I used minced garlic and ground ginger and it worked well. It was a little bitter because of the grapefruit but the ginger gives it a great t...
I really loved the flavors. I had a piece of young ginger (totally different from ground ginger or even regular ginger root, so I changed the recipe a bit) that went perfectly with the salmon a...
Very bland. Followed exact instructions. I love salmon, and this is definitely not the right way to make salmon. Temperature, cooking time, marinating, etc was all wrong.